Saturday, September 4, 2010

2. Vague Sentence

A vague sentences is if there are many ways to understand it without the speaker making it clear. We use it to describe a place, thing or object that we use commonly use with friends. A good example is when I play basketball with my friends I always get confused on which court they play on. Back where I’m from there are about five places where we play ball at the park or schools. Usually we play at a park near my high school but when they change courts, they tell me when I’m already at another one shooting around. My friends always change their mind depending on who plays and how many people play with them. Since I go home at least once a month they always have a new place to play where more competition and people. This a good example of a vague sentence because the basketball courts show the differences my friends have in the different courts we play on each time. From one court to another, I’m always stuck on the nearest courts even though my friends play on a court with a half court and slippery ground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment